What if you can send money abroad without going to the bank, even up to 8 times cheaper than a typical bank? Currencyfair made it possible. With Currencyfair, you can send money Cheaply, fast, and securely. You will find the best exchange rates and fast delivery time.
New users can earn a €50 Currencyfair sign up Bonus when they open an account using the CurrencyFair referral code “HELPINGDESI” and make a money transfer of €50 or more. Additionally, you can earn a €50 CurrencyFair referral bonus for each friend you invite to join the app.
What is CurrencyFair?
Currencyfair is a money transfer service that helps you send money internationally. CurrencyFair is headquartered in Ireland and also expanded services in the UK, Australia, Greece, Hong Kong, Poland, and Singapore. The company has other established working sectors in Newcastle, NSW, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
You can compare the CurrencyFair sign-up bonus with other money transfers like the Wise sign-up Bonus, Ria Money sign-up bonus, Western Union, and Instarem. Currencyfair stands out best service because it gives a €50 bonus, which is better than all others.
Currencyfair Sign Up Bonus in 2023 (Get €50)
Open a CurrencyFair account with this link to get a €50 CurrencyFair sign up Bonus. To earn this Bonus, follow below steps:
How to Claim a Currencyfair sign up Bonus
- Click the above button to download the CurrencyFair app.
- Register for an account using your basic details.
- Once your account is approved, make a single transfer of €100+ within 30 days.
- Your CurrencyFair Bonus will be added to your account within 1-2 days.
Currencyfair Referral Bonus: Get €50, Give €50
Those who sign up through your referral link and make their first transaction with Currencyfair will receive a €50 referral bonus.
How to claim a CurrencyFair Referral Bonus?
- Open the CurrencyFair app or browser and sign in to your account.
- Click on My CurrencyFair >Refer Friends Tab.
- Give your friends and family members your CurrencyFair referral code.
- You can share it via email, SMS, Facebook, or what’s app.
- As soon as your referral makes a €100+ transfer, you both will receive a €50 CurrencyFair credit.
Note: This is a great way to earn extra cash! If you have friends or family who is looking for better money transfer services, you can promote other sign up bonuses to help them to save money.
How CurrencyFair works?
- Sign up using
- Enter your transaction details, Tell us the amount and currency to be exchanged – see accepted currencies.
- Fill in the recipient details for new recipients or select your recipient.
- Select your deposit method: Tell us how you will transfer money to your CurrencyFair account.
- Transfer in money to your account.
Note: When you transfer money to your account, we will exchange it at rates up to 8x cheaper than banks and send it directly to your recipient.
- Easy to use. Money can be sent and received to and from 150+ countries in 20+ currencies.
- Free bank transfers for all UK customers
- No hidden fees
- Fast transfers, often within 24 hours
- Multiple payment options (including PayPal)
- Advanced trading tools such as price alerts and stop orders
- 24/7 support
CurrencyFair is an overseas money transfer app with a great exchange rate and fast delivery time. CurrecyFair offers a better exchange rate when sending and receiving money. You will also receive a free €50 CurrencyFair sign up bonus and ten free transfers.
Is CurrencyFair legit?
Yes, Currencyfair is legit! Online money transfer service that is respected and dependable. Currencyfair’s websites and apps are therefore considered very secure and safe to use for money transfers. Read the exclusive CurrencyFair review here.
How can i share my referral link
You can share your unique referral link in any non-commercial aspect that suits you. e.g. email, your own social media page (such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn) and WhatsApp, where you are the primary owner and content creator.
Is there any fine print?