Dave is a digital bank for people who want to use their paychecks to pay for small items before they are deposited. Also, it offers a “spending account” with no overdraft or low-balance fees.
Dave Banking Sign Up Bonus is a great way to get a quick start with Dave. Plus, Dave’s Give $15, Get $500 Refer-A-Friend Bonus will give a $500 bonus to both parties when a current member refers a new member who takes a cash advance of $5 or more with Dave.
So for example if you’re already a member and you refer someone else as well, you’ll each get an extra $15 on top of the sign up bonus. And since it’s an instant $500 offer (Get up to $500 instantly in your account plus the extra $5 in your account), it doesn’t have any fees associated with it.
Get started by joining Dave Banking Sign Up Bonus program.
What is Dave banking?
This Dave bank app allows members to avoid overdraft fees and predict them in advance, potentially saving them hundreds of dollars each year.In 2017, founder and CEO Jason Wilk launched Dave to rid consumers of bank overdraft fees.
Dave Banking $15 Sign-Up Promotion
Dave offers members the best banking sign-up bonus, so don’t miss out! Get your $15 bonus today with Dave Banking Sign Up Bonus. And get a $250 cash advance with no interest rate Verify your account.
How to Claim a $15 Dave Banking Sign Up Bonus
- Click on the above button to download the Dave app.
- Now Sign up using email and create a password.
- It will ask you for Some basic details like your name and phone number.
- To open a spending account, you will need additional information like SSN and Address.
- At last, take a cash advance of $250 with no interest rate!
- Done, your bonus will automatically send to your spending account.
Dave banking $500 Referral Promotion:
Refer a friend to Dave and you both Get up to $500 instantly. The only thing your referral needs to do is take a cash advance of $5 or more. Plus, Dave’s Give $15, Get $500 Refer-A-Friend Program will give a $500 bonus to both parties when a current member refers a new member who takes a cash advance of $5 or more with Dave.
How to claim a $500 Dave Banking Referral Bonus?
- Login to your Dave App.
- On the left sidebar menu, click on Refer-a-Friend and enter in the email address of the friend you’d like to refer to Dave.
- Once your friend signs up for their own Dave account, both parties will automatically receive a $500 instantly referral bonus!
NOTE- You will receive the reward within 24 hours of your referral opening a new account and taking the advance.
Dave Banking referral code
Get your reward by using the Dave Banking referral code “HELPINGDESI” during signup. You can also be a send money on Dave and earn up to $15 a day.
Dave Banking PROS & CONS
- Overdraft-free check payments
- Cash advances with 0% interest
- Over 32,000 MoneyPass ATMs are surcharge-free
- Tool for budgeting built-in
- A monthly fee of $1
- Only available on mobile devices
Is Dave Bank Legit?
Yes! Dave Bank is legit,They offer a variety of services to help you manage your finances, including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, and more.
All of the information on their website is clearly presented and easy to understand. The site is well-organized and intuitive.
Dave Banking Features
Cash Advance: $250 is the maximum amount you can receive as a cash advance. The amount you’re eligible for will be determined based on Dave’s review of your bank account. You’ll likely get a higher cash advance if you receive a monthly deposit of $1,000 or more.
Dave LevelCredit: Dave has partnered with LevelCredit, a free credit building tool. With a Dave Spending Account and a recurring monthly direct deposit, you can use the service free of charge.
Into your Dave Spending Account, make at least two direct deposits totaling $1,000. LevelCredit will activate your account once you complete and submit the form.
Rewards : Earn cash back when you use your Dave debit card frequently.
Other Dave features
Spending account: When you open an ExtraCash account for advances, you’re also required to open a Dave Spending account. If you fund it, you won’t get approved for higher advance amounts, according to the company.
Maintaining the account doesn’t require a minimum deposit or balance.
Budgeting: Dave keeps track of your income and spending so you can plan for upcoming bills and avoid overdrawing.
Side Hustle: Dave customers can earn extra income by finding flexible work. The company says it offers work-from-home jobs such as rideshare and food delivery drivers.
Dave Bank Fees
The fees charged by Dave can be higher than those charged by other cash advance apps. These include:
- Subscription fees of $1 per month.
- You can pay an express fee between $1.99 and $13.99 to receive funds within an hour (instead of two to three days).
- Depending on the advance amount, there is an option to tip up to 25%.
When you think you’ll need a cash advance, Dave can help. Dave makes sense if you use overdraft fees of $30 or more to cover budget shortfalls.
Refer a friend to Dave and you both Get up to $500 instantly. The only thing your referral needs to do is take a cash advance of $5 or more.