If you work with Uber, Doordash, Instacart, or other gig jobs or want to find a reliable source of income, Solo is for you.
New customers can get a $15 Solo sign up Bonus when they make your first transfer sending more using a referral link. Additionally, customers can also earn $15 Per Referral when they refer friends and family using their unique referral link
Note– Your 14-day free trial will automatically start once you link your gig work accounts, including 10 free credits to guarantee your daily pay. Once you’re ready to subscribe, we’ll start your monthly (Basic or Pro) or annual plan (Solo Pro only). You will automatically be downgraded to our Limited plan if you do not subscribe
What is solo?
Solo is the first online platform that gives you access to all the information you need to make the most of your time.
Solo lets you see market-wide earnings data for all gigs, so you can schedule work when it pays well and hit your earnings goals faster.
Gig work can be pretty volatile day-to-day and even hour-to-hour, depending on where you are in the country and what platforms are popular. With Solo, you can see what’s happening all around the country, so that when a high-paying gig pops up on one platform, you’ll know about it right away—and be able to take advantage of it before someone else does!
Solo $15 Sign Up Bonus
If you sign up for Solo using our referral link and complete the onboarding process by connecting your active gig work accounts, we’ll give you a $15 bonus on us! Connected accounts must use the latest app version and have a minimum of one previous job.
How to Claim a $15 Solo sign up Bonus
To claim your $15 Sign Up Bonus, follow these simple steps:
- Create an account for yourself at the link
- Follow the prompts to create an account
- Log in with your work credentials to securely link your work accounts (Uber, Doordash, Instacart, etc.).
- With Solo’s pay predictions, you can schedule your optimal and guaranteed schedule!
- Click “Claim On Account,” and you’ll be able to see your new $15 bonus
Solo $15 Solo Referral Bonus:
You’ll receive $15 when you share your link with friends – both parties must link active gig work accounts to qualify! For connected accounts to qualify, they must have at least one previous job, be using the latest version of the app, and have a Venmo or Paypal payout method. how to do it is explained below.
How to claim a $15 Solo Referral Bonus?
We’ve got a little something for you. Get a $15 Solo Referral Bonus just for using a referral link to download the Solo app and create an account. It’s quick and easy—just follow these steps:
- Download the Solo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Tap the three lines in top lefthand corner of the app
- Tap ‘invite’
- Copy your unique referral link
- Share your link far and wide!
Once the person you referred downloads the Solo app and links their active gig account(s), you will both be paid following the referral payout schedule (see below)!
How does it work
The sign up process allows you to link as many work accounts (Uber, Doordash, Instacart, etc.) as you like. Logging in requires your login credentials (usually an email address or phone number) and password. Email or text verification may be required by some companies. You can link additional accounts after signing up by accessing the “Link Your Accounts” page in the upper right hand corner.
How To Solo Monthly Fees
Get 14-Days of risk-free access to Solo and see why tens of thousands of people use Solo to earn more and manage their business of one. Oh, and did we mention that a Solo subscription is fully tax-deductible
- PAY PREDICTIONS & DAILY GUARANTEES– Solo uses real-time earnings data from the community in your city to generate and update hourly pay predictions for each job.If you work on the jobs we assign to you, and make less than what our predictions predict your daily pay should be, we’ll give you money back.
- Income insights: You can use your GraphMatch dashboard to compare your earnings with those of other people in your city, and see if you’re earning more or less than they are.
- MILEAGE TRACKING- By automatically tracking your driving miles, you can maximize the deductions you are entitled to and save thousands of dollars come tax season.
- TAX PROJECTIONS- Tax time can be stressful, but play Ahead money will help you feel more confident. Tax liability varies depending on your situation, so it is best to consult a qualified tax professional. Solo helps provide a snapshot of your finances through the year—but it is only an estimate and should not replace conversations with a tax professional.
- LEADERBOARD- Solopreneurs: how do you compare? Check out the leaderboard to see how your earnings stack up against other Solopreneurs.
- MARKETPLACE- Opt for a job that pays at least $15 per hour, and look at how many hours contractors charge to complete similar jobs.
Solo connects your work accounts to a single app, so that you can manage your income and project what it will be at the end of the month. If we predict that you’ll earn less than usual during any given week—and this turns out to be true! —we’ll cover whatever gap there is between our estimate and how much moneyyou really did take home.