Albert’s financial assistance is available in a variety of forms, including mobile banking, access to cash advances, automated savings plans, budgeting assistance, and everyday finance advice.
Plus, if you join Albert Cash mobile banking, receive a direct deposit of $200 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days and spend at least $100 on goods or services every 30 days for 90 consecutive days via the Albert $150 Referral Link, you’ll receive a $150 cash bonus.
Alternatively, you can get a $60 bonus when opening an Albert Cash account and depositing $20 or more. If you don’t want to make the direct deposit, you can try this alternative offer to get a $60 bonus.
The Albert promotion can be found in the “Offers” section of a Upromise account, which is a cashback network similar to Rakuten. If you open a new Albert Cash account, deposit $20 or more, and keep your account active for 30 days, you’ll receive a $60 cashback Bonus from Upromise.
You will receive $60 cashback in your Upromise account, which can be transferred directly to your checking/savings account. Upromise is free to join (you don’t have to be a student to join), so it’s an excellent opportunity to earn $60 for joining Albert with no direct deposit required. You will also earn an additional $5.29 bonus for verifying your email address with Upromise.
- Albert Cash gives you a mobile banking account with no monthly fees, a free Albert Debit Card, and cashback rewards on purchases.
- If you need a cash advance for an emergency, Albert Instant also offers cash advances up to $250.
- The Albert Genius app offers access to human, financial advisors who can advise you on everything from investing in stocks to saving money on groceries.
- Albert Genius is a paid service, but you pay only what you think is fair with a range of $4-$14 per month (the first 30 days are free).
- In addition, Albert Planning offers promotional offers like bonuses when you sign up for insurance and other financial products.
Albert Instant keeps track of your balances, bills, and spending once you register for Albert and link your bank account. Albert warns you before it’s too late and your bank incurs fees if you’re at risk of overspending that month.
You can even get a cash advance from your next paycheck for up to $250 without a credit check or interest charges. Albert Savings automatically helps you reach your savings goals when you are ready to start saving.
Your savings will earn you a 0.25% cash bonus each year, and there are no fees and no withdrawal restrictions. Albert can also help you lower your bills, provide real-time bank alerts, and visualize your cash flow.
In addition to the free Albert service, you can sign up for the “pay what you think is fair” Albert Genius service to get real human, financial help. Albert Genius provides on-demand advice by combining human insight with financial automation.
Albert’s geniuses are real people who provide on-demand advice via text message alongside the Albert app. Albert Genius has a base fee of $4 per month, but you can pay more or even nothing if you want.
The decision to subscribe to Albert Genius is entirely up to you, and you can cancel at any time. Subscribers of Albert Genius can earn up to $30 in bonus cash for getting started.
In addition, you can earn $20 rewards by referring new Genius members to Albert’s Refer-A-Friend Program.
Features of Albert Free Self-Managed
- Tracks your bank balances, bills, and spending to analyze your financial health.
- You can get up to $250 deposited into your bank account whenever you need it – no interest and no credit check required.
- Automate your savings for small amounts you can afford for free.
- Save with Albert and earn a 0.25% annual cash bonus.
- Savings Can Be Paused At Any Time, and Money Can Be Withdrawn for Free.
- Albert’s Negotiation Service can lower your utility bills.
- The Albert app is available for iOS and Android.
Sign-up Bonus of $150 at Albert Genius
1. Click on this Albert $150 Referral Link to get started.
2. If you click “Get the App,” enter your phone number, and click the button, they will text you the app.
3. Download Albert for iOS or Android (you don’t need to use the link).
4. Register for Albert with the same phone number you submitted in step 2.
5. Register for the free Albert service.
6. Create an Albert Cash mobile banking account.
7. You must receive a qualifying direct deposit of $200 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days. Employers, payroll providers, and benefits payers must make ACH deposits to qualify for direct deposits.
8. Using your Albert Debit Card, spend at least $100 every 30 days for 90 consecutive days.
9. Your Albert Cash account will be credited with a $150 bonus.
Here’s how Albert works
After signing up for Albert, you will be asked to describe your relationship with money and choose your financial priorities.
Multiple goals are available, such as saving money, paying off debt, paying bills, investing, tracking fees, and retiring.
Create a profile to link your bank account, prevent overdrafts, find savings, lower your bills, etc.
When you link your bank account, Albert can save money for you automatically, identify bills they can negotiate, and fund your investments.
You can even apply for a $250 cash advance within ten minutes if you qualify.
About Albert Genius
The human financial expert’s team at Albert Genius develops a financial plan just for you.
They’ll help you identify savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for yourself, and much more.
They can help you make a plan based on your financial to-do list.
Their geniuses regularly review your accounts for suspicious activity, expensive bank fees, and any overdue bills.
By texting your geniuses, you can communicate directly with them, and they will send you related topics to explore in the app.
Those who belong to Albert’s genius program earn a 1% annual savings bonus on each deposit they make.
If you have any financial questions, such as how to pay down debt or find a cheap moving company, you can ask their geniuses.
Albert Genius gives you direct contact with real humans.
You can cancel Albert Genius at any time during your free first month.
It’s up to you how much you want to pay for Albert Genius, so you actually pay what you feel is fair.
For them to break even, they suggest $4 per month, but you can pay more, less, or even nothing if you prefer.
You get one month free with either the monthly or yearly payment option, and you can cancel at any time and get a prorated refund.
$150 Referral Credits for Albert
Refer a friend to Albert Cash mobile banking, and both of you will receive a $150 bonus.
To refer your friends, visit the home screen on the Albert app and tap “Earn $150” in the top right corner.
Your referrals must receive direct deposits of $200 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days and use their Albert Debit Card to make at least $100 in purchases every 30 days.
ACH direct deposit must be made by the referred individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer.
Bank ACH transfers, mobile check deposits, and peer-to-peer transfers from services such as Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal do not qualify as direct deposits.
In your Albert account, you can earn up to $1,500 in referral rewards by referring friends, which is equal to 10 referrals.
You can earn bonus cash through the Albert referral program for referring friends.
Albert Genius offers real-time financial assistance and fully automates your cash flow.
Vimvest may also be able to assist you in planning your financial future.
Income support in Alberta. Alberta Child Benefit, child care subsidy, income support, and other financial assistance for children and adults.
Emergency Needs Allowance provides financial support for unexpected emergencies. Assistance is designed to help eligible tenants pay their rent while they stabilize or improve their financial situation. Temporary Rent Assistance Benefit provides a modest subsidy to working households with low incomes or those between jobs.
How can I get financial assistance?
Human or social service offices provide assistance. Financial assistance is available at government centers for low-income, unemployed, or poor families. Housing, food stamps, TANF grants, affordable child care, and other resources are available locally and at the state level.
Who is eligible for Alberta Works funding?
Citizenship, permanent residency, refugee status, or refugee claimant status. Alberta is a requirement. You must be 18 years old.
Does Alberta Works help with rent?
Low-income working households and those between jobs are eligible to receive a modest subsidy from the Temporary Rent Assistance Benefit. Rent assistance is intended to assist eligible tenants in paying their rent while they stabilize or improve their circumstances.