Chime is a digital-first bank that provides no-fee checking and savings accounts, plus some perks like accessible ATMs, free online bill pay, and cash back on purchases. With Chime, you will have No Minimum, Monthly, or Overdraft Fees. You can take advantage of the Chime Bank Sign-Up Bonus of $250 if you sign up before July 31.
Let’s look at what Chime offers and how it can help you save money.
What is Chime?
Chime is not only a bank but a financial technology company. You don’t have to go into a branch to check your balance—it’s all available online or through the mobile app. In addition, there are no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements. Just open an account at chimebank.com/get-started/chime-free-account today.
The Chime banking account is a digital bank account you can use to save money, pay bills, and get cash back rewards on everyday purchases. It’s a free bank account for millennials who want more control over their money.
Read More sign-up bouns $25 sign-up bonus,$25 sign-up bonus
Chime Banking $250 Sign Up Promotion:
Chime $250 signup promotion is listed on Upromise and Swagbucks account, and you need to create your account and then do the qualifying steps as mentioned below:
Chime Banking $250 Sign Up Promotion using Upromise.
- Go to the Upromise referral link and open Upromise Account
- Go to Upromise and click on Upromise Chime offer
- Open a new account by visiting Upromise Chime offer
- Make a direct deposit of $200 within a 30 days
- 25000 Points will be credited to your Upromise account within 60 days of meeting the requirements.
- This offer can expire any time so signup now if you dont want to loose $250 signup bonus.
Chime Banking $250 Sign Up Promotion through Swagbucks.
- Go to the Swagbucks referral link and open Swagbucks Account.
- Go to Swagbucks and click on the Swagbucks Chime offer.
- Open a new account by visiting the Swagbucks Chime offer.
- Make a direct deposit of $200 within a 30 days.
- 25000 Points will be credited to your Swagbucks account within 60 days of meeting the requirements.
- Download the Chime app, and receive a direct paycheck deposit within 60 days of signup. This offer can expire any time.
Other chime bonus & promotions 2022:
chime $100 sign up bonus
The Chime banking provides $100 signup bonus when you join using our Chime referral link or any current member’s referral, plus you will earn a $100 referral bonus for each new member that you refer.
How to Claim a $100 Chime Bank Sign-Up Bonus?
Chime offers a $100 signup bonus if you open a Chime Checking account and deposit $1,000 within 90 days of opening your new account. You can earn an additional $100 in cash back when you refer friends to join Chime as well.
- Sign up for Chime by clicking Chime referral link.
- Download the Chime app (you can download it through the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store) and log in using your email address and password.
- Make a direct deposit of at least $500 within 30 days of signing up for Chime to receive this bonus.
- With Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay, you will earn 1% cash back on all purchases made with your debit card after you make your first direct deposit.
Chime Banking $100 Referral offer:
If you want to earn referral rewards, you must sign up for Chime Banking and invite friends with your unique link. If your friend signs up and uses their direct deposit within 30 days of opening their account, you will receive $100. You can also earn an additional $100 if the referred friend stays in good standing with Chime Banking for six months.
How to claim a $100 Chime Banking Referral Bonus?
Chime offers a $100 referral bonus for each friend that you refer who opens a new Chime account and completes the steps to get their first direct deposit. To claim your $100 referral bonus, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Chime website (www.chimebank.com).
- Click on “Refer A Friend.”
- Your friend’s email address should be entered in the box provided and you should click “Send.” The next screen will show how much money you can expect as a bonus by referring others through your personal link or code!
Chime $10 sign up bonus:
Chime keep updating sign up bonus offer time to time but at any time you will get minimum $10 Chime sign up bonus using this referral link. you can visit $10 sign up bonus if you want to earn more money.
Chime promotional codes found during research
When applying for Chime Account, if you enter Offer Code CY622 and Deposit at least $15,000 then you will earn a $150 Bonus or if you deposit of at least $25,000 then you will earn a $200 Bonus. You can earn similar $150 or $200 bonus when you open your first Discover Online Savings Account.
Currently, the APY is 0.50%. Discover Online Savings Account users can start earning interest right away, with no minimum balance requirement.
- Discover Online Savings Accounts do not charge monthly fees and do not require a minimum deposit
Chime $100 bonus
Each of you will receive a $100 bonus if your friend opens an account and receives at least $200 in direct deposits within 45 days.
You’ll need a Chime Checking account to take advantage of the Chime offer. To begin the referral process, follow these steps:
- Open the mobile app or log in to your online account.
- Tap or click on “Invite Friends.”
- Greetings or messages can be created.
- Select friends from your contact list.
- Click or tap “Send.”
Chime $150 bonus
If you open a new account and set up direct deposit, you can receive $150. It is the best Swagbucks Chime offer I have seen so far. There used to be more value in Chime accounts when they also had offers similar to Amex and Chase.
Chime Banking Features
Chime is a banking app that allows you to manage your money from your phone.
Chime has many features, some of which are:
- Easy account opening and management – If you already have a checking or savings account with another bank, Chime can easily link it. You can also open up an account in under 5 minutes with nothing more than a name and email address. They’ll send you a temporary password and an email so you’ll always be able to log in if, for some reason, the app stops working on your phone (which hasn’t happened yet).
- Chime offers financial products and services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, student loans, and mortgages.
- Accessible customer service – As someone who has never owned a credit card before (I know), I was nervous about setting up my debit card and not knowing what information they needed from me so there would be no problems when making purchases at stores like Best Buy or Target (the two places where I made most of my assets while testing out the app). However, once everything was set up correctly, I received several emails asking how things went once I got home which made me feel good about using their services because they wanted me happy even though they weren’t getting paid directly by me yet (they’re still getting paid indirectly through interest gained by lending money out through banks like Wells Fargo).
Chime Banking Reviews
Chime is a no-fee, mobile-only banking platform that was founded in 2018. The company has over 400,000 users and is based in San Francisco, California. Chime offers instant access to your checking account via a mobile app that works on both Android and iOS devices. You can also manage your money online, through their website.
Chime offers checking and savings accounts through partnerships with two banks. Although it doesn’t operate like a neighborhood bank, its accounts still have FDIC insurance, so your money is safe. With Chime, there are no monthly or overdraft fees, and you can round up purchases to the nearest dollar and save the remainder. Cash deposits can be expensive, however
- Mobile banking app Chime offers a full suite of financial tools for free.
- Your employer can automatically deposit money into your account, you can transfer money between accounts, and you can request checks from anywhere in the world. Anyone can use it, whether you have a checking account at Chime or not.
- Chime is not available in all states
- Chime is not available in all cities
- Chime is not available in all countries
- Chime is not available in all currencies
How to Earn Chime Banking Cash Back?
Chime offers cash back rewards on purchases, referrals, and bill payments. You can earn up to 3% cash back on all your debit card transactions in the first year and up to 2% for each additional year you spend with Chime. You can also earn 1% cash back on all your credit card transactions in the first year and 0.5% for each additional year you spend with Chime.
Chime Banking Monthly Fees:
Chime’s checking account has no monthly fee and no minimum balance requirement. In addition, over 60,000 ATMs are fee-free for users. With direct deposit, customers can receive their paychecks up to two days earlier and there are no foreign transaction fees
Chime has no monthly fee for the first year. After that, it costs $10 per month for each household member. However, you can avoid this fee if you’re willing to pay an annual membership fee of $20. This is less than most credit unions charge and includes some extras like free ATM withdrawals and a Visa debit card with no foreign transaction fees. There are no overdraft fees or minimum balance requirements at Chime.
We think Chime is an excellent option for anyone looking to switch to a new bank. With its large selection of mobile apps and reliable customer service, it has all the features you could ever want from a banking app. We also like how easy it is to set up an account with just your social security number and an email address, so there’s no need to provide any other information besides an ATM card if you want one.