Skrill sign up bonus: Are you tired of using the same old method for international money transfers? So here is a good news for you. Skrill Free Money Transfer allows you to send money online quickly, conveniently and easily with the lowest rates and delivery times. Using the Skrill money transfer referral code will get you a Skrill $10 free and Skrill free $20 bonus on your first money transfer.
When you sign up with the Skrill promo code, you will get a $10 Skrill sign up bonus on your first money transfer of $50 or more. And When you refer a friend to Skrill Money Transfer referral link, both of you will receive 10 USD off your next transaction.
How does it work
What is Skrill?
Skrill is a fast and secure payment free money transfer app. With everything you can do from betting and trading to shopping and gaming, Skrill makes it easy to manage your money. And it is one of the fastest growing money transfer services in Europe. The company is based in London and serves approximately 120,000 users in over 30 countries.
Skrill $10 Sign-Up Promotion
First, you’ll get $10 off on your first international money transfer. That’s right: Every time you send money abroad, Skrill gives you a $10 credit to use for your next transfer.
Second, Skrill will give you a $10 Skrill sign up bonus credit for everyone who uses your unique invite code to claim their sign-up bonus. Check out our referral page for more offers like this. skrill wallet sign up bonus
How to Claim a $10 Skrill sign up bonus
You can claim your $10 sign-up bonus by following these steps:
- Register for a Skrill account at www.Skrill.com/signup
- Verify your email address
- Add your bank details, and verify them.
- Click “Verify” once you’ve submitted your details to complete the verification process.
Skrill $20 Referral Promotion
Just invite your friends to download the Skrill app and they will receive $10 in free credit. Your friend will also get an additional Skrill free $20 bonus if they complete the mobile verification process.
How to claim a $10 Referral Bonus?
To claim your $10 Referral Bonus:
- Sign in to Skrill Account Management or click here to sign up if you don’t already have an account.
- Click on ‘Refer a friend‘ under the ‘My profile’ section of your account.
- Enter your friend’s email address, select the amount of bonus (10 USD), and confirm the referral bonus by clicking on ‘Send’.
- Transactions at the point of sale.
- The ability to process multiple currencies.
- Website Payments.
- Saved Cards.
- Mobile Payments.
- By creating invoices, merchants can accept payments through custom links.
- A recurring (periodic) billing option allows merchants to charge customers on a recurring basis.
How To Skrill Fees:
If you log in or make a transaction at least once a year, your Skrill Account is free.
Your account will be debited USD 5.00 (or equivalent) per month if you fail to do so.
Prepaid card fees
prepaid card charges
Skrill’s fees are transparent, so you always know where you stand. Here are the fees Skrill charges you for using the Skrill Visa® card:
- $10 annual fee
- $2.50 ATM fee. ATM withdrawals made outside of the bank’s network may be subject to additional charges.
- POS transactions are free
- Please note that certain/additional charges may be imposed by third-party banks or financial institutions while using the card (i.e. foreign exchange fees).
- A new card application fee of $10 applies to customers who do not meet certain criteria. See here for more details.Here.
Skrill is a great way to send money around the world, and withdrawal is easy and fast. The sign-up bonus is a nice touch, but the real reason you should use Skrill is that it’s just plain convenient. Withdrawals can be made in any currency, and there are no limits on how much you can receive.