This is money given to you when you download the app and complete tasks such as completing surveys or watching videos. You can get a sign-up bonus on many apps. The following apps offer a sign-up bonus.
People like me like this app because it’s easy to use and doesn’t require you to upload receipts. It’s among the top Apps with a sign-up bonus, with Ibotta, Freebird, Rakuten etc.
The Rakuten online shopping site offers a sign-up bonus in the form of points, which can be redeemed for gift cards.
New members must spend at least $25 before taxes to qualify for a Welcome Bonus.
Cash Back is available on purchases made within ninety (90) days of joining.
- Sign up for a free account on the Rakuten website, and you’ll receive 500 points on your first order. This is worth $5 if you redeem it for a gift card or $10 if you save it for cash.
How to sign-up Rakuten.
To sign up for a Rakuten credit card, visit https://www.rakuten.com.
- Click the “Get Started” button and fill out the form with your name, email address, password, and credit card number.
- Click on “Sign Up” and enter an additional promotion code if prompted (you can find this promotion code here).
How to claim a Sign-up bonus Rakuten.
- Log into your Rakuten account and click on the “rewards” tab.
- Click on the “claim reward” button, enter your email address and password, then confirm it to receive your sign-up bonus on Rakuten.
- Within 10 minutes of completing this process, your reward will be added to your account!
- You get a sign-up bonus. Cons: Sign Up Bonus can be withdrawn or canceled without prior notice by the bank/company.
- It’s easy to use, and you don’t have to wait in line for an ATM as with other banks. Pros: Security is essential regarding banking information, especially if it involves your debit card or credit card info.
Getting assistance with your account can be obtained by contacting someone who knows your situation and can assist you. This is not available through online banking services or apps!
Mistplay (Android Only)
Mistplay has many games and videos to choose from, so you won’t get bored quickly! Most play is an Android app that allows you to earn money by playing games, watching videos, and completing surveys. It can be a great way to make extra money when you’re stuck at home after work or on the weekend.
In addition to its excellent selection of activities, the site provides helpful guidelines for becoming successful within the Mistplay community. These include tips on how much time it takes before earning credits through each exercise will begin (the average is about two weeks), how much money users can expect from each activity (the average is $1), and whether or not one should spend real money on virtual currency packages to achieve better results faster (no). I recommend starting with a small investment first since there’s no guarantee that your chosen method will work immediately—if it doesn’t work out well enough within six months, then try something else until eventually, something clicks!”
How to sign-up Mistplay (Android Only)
- Download and install the app from Google Play Store
- Open it and log in to your account.
- Fill out the form and click on ‘Complete Sign-up after clicking the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Confirm by clicking on ‘Confirm’ once you are done filling out all details
How to claim a Sign-up bonus Mistplay (Android Only)
This app is the place to start if you’re looking to claim a sign-up bonus.
To get started:
- Open up Mistplay and tap on the main menu.
- Swipe right twice until you see the ‘Profile’ tab and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Earnings,’ then ‘Add.’
- Click on ‘Add a new offer’ and fill out your information as prompted by Mistplay once you’re done entering all of your info. The app will send an email confirmation within 24 hours, so do not forget!
Rakuten is a Japanese e-commerce company with a wide range of products and services, including electronics, apparel, and cosmetics. Rakuten has a good consumer protection policy and reputation among its customers. It also has good customer service, accessed through mail or phone calls.
- The rewards are small.
- You may get lots of pop-ups and ads when using Mistplay.
Ibotta is a cash-back shopping app that pays you for the purchases you make at your favorite stores. You can earn money for groceries, restaurants, coffee shops, and more. Ibotta has a variety of cash-back offers for a wide range of stores and brands.
How to sign-up Ibotta.
- Ibotta sign-up bonus click here. It’s free to sign up, and you won’t need to enter any credit card information to do so. Within minutes of signing up, Ibotta will email you asking for permission to scan barcodes and manage your grocery list using your camera.
- Once you have access to the app, open it up and tap “Get Started!” to create an account. Follow the prompts along the way and answer basic questions about yourself (like how many people live in your household).
- Once that’s done, click through all of the tabs: Receipts & Rewards; Shop & Earn; My Savings Diary; Help & Support; Apple Watch App; Refer A Friend Program;
How to claim a $25 Apps with a sign-up bonus Ibotta.
To get your $25 Sign-up bonus:
- Go to the Ibotta website and click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Enter your email address, password, and birthday.
- Select your favorite stores to earn cash back at the following retailers: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kroger, and more!
- Start shopping! Earn up to $10 per qualified rebate (up to 50% off) by using Rebate Networks like Groupon or Amazon Local Deals, as well as manufacturer coupons when you shop online or in-store at participating stores like Target & Walmart! You’ll even earn cash back on some of those purchases you were planning on making anyway—no coupons required! But wait… there’s more!:)
- When you’re ready for a payout from all those savings (yes!), just hit “cash out” from within the app after completing any number of rebates from different companies–it’s that simple! You’ll receive your payout via PayPal within seven business days (or less!).
There are some pros to signing up for a rewards app.
- It can be done on the go. Sign up from anywhere. Even if you’re running errands or traveling, you can earn cash.
- It doesn’t take much time—you could fit it into your lunch break or after work without overthinking what else needs to be done when you get home.
- There’s no risk involved; you need no investment before earning money from these apps.
Last but not least (see what I did there?), apps that offer sign-up bonuses allow users access right away without any waiting period between opening an account and receiving cash back rewards—in other words. They’re able to start getting paid; immediately after joining!
- The sign-up bonus is only available to new members.
- It does not require a credit check.
For example, DoorDash requires you to deliver food for them (as an independent contractor) to qualify for their bonus and be paid on top of your tipped earnings from deliveries.
Fetch is a mobile app that allows users to earn money to answer questions. The platform offers a wide variety of topics for which you can get paid to answer questions. Some examples include social media, entertainment, sports news, food and drink, and travel topics.
The app provides a variety of ways for you to earn money, including:
- Taking surveys
- Completing quizzes
- Playing games (e.g., trivia)
To sign up with Fetch, you’ll need to provide some basic information such as your name, email address, location, etc., but no credit card details are required since this is not an online payment platform like PayPal or Venmo. Then, when prompted, fill out each field in order: first, enter your name, then email address, followed by geographic region (city/state). Lastly, hit continue until reaching the main screen, where all activities are available via icons across the top bar at the bottom left corner; select the “surveys” icon, which will take a user through the survey registration process, followed by other icons listed above.
How to sign-up Fetch.
- Sign up with email address: Fetch doesn’t offer any sign-up bonuses, so you won’t get anything extra for using this method. However, if you’re already signed into your email account on Fetch and have a valid payment method on file, it’s an easy way to quickly log into the app.
- Sign up with Facebook: If you already have a Facebook login set up on your phone or tablet, this is one of the fastest ways to get started with Fetch. If not, it’s still easy to do so—just follow the prompts when prompted after tapping “Get Started” at the bottom of their login screen.
- Sign up with Google: If you use Gmail as your primary email address and want to use Google as one of your payment methods (more on that later), having both accounts will make life much easier since they’re linked by default anyway—no need for multiple logins! Simply enter an accurate birthday when asked and confirm by clicking “Sign Up.” When prompted after entering all required information into Google’s system, permit Fetch’s app permissions if asked (this may not apply if logged in through Facebook).
How to claim Sign-up bones fetch.
- Once logged in, click the “rewards” tab at the top of your screen.
- Click “claim” and enter your email address.
- Enter your promo code and hit submit!
You can earn money from Rakuten for shopping online, and they also have some pretty awesome perks. This app is worth checking out if you’re looking to make some extra cash.
Rakuten has been around since 1997, but it wasn’t until 2014 that it started expanding its services outside of Japan and into the global market. Currently, they have more than 10 million users in over 70 countries worldwide and are rapidly expanding their presence!
- Rakuten is only available in the US and Canada.
- If you own an iPhone, you’ll need to use Ebates (see below). Rakuten is available only for Android devices.
- The app is only available to the United States and Canadian citizens.
Trim Financial Manager.
Trim Financial Manager is a personal finance app that helps you save money on your credit cards, loans, and more. It’s a free app that allows you to track your spending and get personalized tips on saving money. You can also use the Trim budgeting tool to create a plan for paying off debt faster.
How to sign-up Trim Financial Manager.
- Visit Trim Financial Manager’s website.
- To proceed to the next step in signing up for Trim Financial Manager, click on the “Start Here” button in the center of the page and enter your name and email address.
- Click on the “Yes, I’m Ready” button when you are ready to create an account for Trim Financial Manager and confirm that all information is correct before signing up for Trim Financial Manager by clicking on “Get Started.
How to claim a Sign-up bonus Trim Financial Manager.
To claim your Trim Financial Manager sign-up bonus:
- Visit the Trim website and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter your email address and click “Sign Up.”
- Enter your phone number and click “Next.”
- Enter your birthday and click “Next.”
- Access to the app is an added perk of signing up.
- Earn a sign-up bonus when you complete the account creation process.
- Redeem your rewards on more than travel purchases; get cash back on dining at restaurants, groceries, and more.
While there are many pros to these apps, there are also some cons. You should be aware of these things before deciding to use a particular app or service.
- The first con is that some apps require you to make an initial deposit to start. If you don’t want to make money, you may not be able to use some of these apps’ features.
- Some apps also have monthly fees associated with them, which means they aren’t free like many other mobile banking services today. There isn’t anything wrong with paying a little bit each month if it gets you more benefits than another service would offer. Even so, it’s still something to consider when choosing which platform will work best for your needs and finances.
There are many cash-back apps, but Dosh is one of the best. In British culture, Dosh refers to money, and the Dosh app gives you cash back for shopping, dining out, and booking hotels. Online and offline, Cash-back Dosh partners with thousands of merchants and brands nationwide.
You get cash back automatically with Dosh. Discount codes aren’t needed, coupons aren’t needed, and receipts don’t have to be scanned. With Dosh, you can securely connect your debit or credit card, find deals, and automatically deposit cash into your Dosh Wallet.
There is already cash-back apps available.
Just check out our Wells Fargo Sign-up Bonus or Fetch Rewards sign-up bonus articles to learn about a couple of other cash-back apps.
How to sign-up, Dosh.
- Open Dosh in your browser, then click the “Sign Up” button to create an account.
- Enter your email address and password, then click “Create Account.”
- You will see a link to confirm your email address to continue with signing up for Dosh—click this link using your phone or another device where you can receive email messages (like Gmail).
How to claim a Sign-up bonus, Dosh.
To claim your sign-up bonus from Dosh, follow these steps:
- Open the Dosh app.
- Tap the “Claim Now” button.
- Tap “Claim Now” again.
- Tap “Claim Now” one more time.
- Tap “Done” to complete the process.
The pros of the app
- You can use your Sign up bonus to buy any product on Amazon, which means that the money you earn can be spent on whatever you want.
- The app has many ways to make money: watch videos, play games, take surveys, and more!
- You don’t need experience or skill set as all tasks are simple and easy to complete (1-minute jobs).
- There are also referral bonuses when you invite your friends who join the app and complete tasks! The more people use this service, the better it gets everyone involved since there is no limit on how much each person can earn per month via Sign Up bonuses alone – meaning there is no cap.”
- Rakuten is only available in certain countries.
- Rakuten requires a credit card to sign up.
- Rakuten requires a phone number to sign up.
- Rakuten requires a social security number to sign up.
- Rakuten requires a bank account to sign up, which may be another hurdle for some users.
In Swagbucks, you can earn points (called SB) by doing things you already do on your phone, such as browsing the web and watching videos. Using Swagbucks, you can earn SB by doing things you already do on your phone, such as browsing the web and watching videos. Your SB can then be redeemed for gift cards and PayPal cash at places like Amazon, Starbucks, and PayPal. Your SB can then be redeemed for gift cards and PayPal cash at places like Amazon, Starbucks, and PayPal.
You get a $5 bonus when you make your first gift card redemption from Swagbucks. It’s easy to sign up, but keep in mind that many offers require a credit card, and others require a PayPal account — so be sure to read all terms of service before participating in any offer or survey.
How to sign-up Swagbucks
You can sign up for Swagbucks with this link.
Once you’ve signed up and claimed your $5 sign-up bonus, there are a couple of ways to earn more money on Swagbucks:
- Watch videos, play games, and take surveys to earn SB points. SB points can be redeemed for cash or gift cards (including Amazon gift cards).
- Complete offers from companies that pay SB points when you complete them. These offers include signing up for services like Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Spotify Premium. Redeeming points towards gift cards is the most lucrative way to use your Swagbucks, as it will give you twice as many points as watching videos, playing games, or taking surveys.* Many people prefer redeeming their earned points for Amazon gift cards because they usually get around 1 cent per point value which is much better than any other redemption option available on Swagbucks.* To redeem your rewards, however, it will depend on what kind of reward you want – whether it be cash or a gift card…
How to claim a Sign-up bonus Swagbucks
- Sign up for Swagbucks.
- Earn at least 300 SB by April 15, 2019 (this is when the offer ends).
- Enter your email address on the dashboard and click “Claim My Bonus” to get a $5 sign-up bonus in your account within 72 hours of completing step 2!
There are many great reasons to get a sign-up bonus, but one, in particular, stands out: the ability to earn points for free stuff. The sign-up bonus can be used as a reward for booking travel or as an incentive to spend money on things you’re already planning to buy. For example, if you have enough points saved up from your last trip, it might be easier to pay for a hotel room without spending any extra cash.
Another bonus of getting an app with an email sign-up bonus is that many of these apps also offer referrals. If someone signs up using your referral code and earns enough points within their first few days of using the app, then both of you will receive extra rewards! So if someone tells their friends about this cool new thing they found online (like how we’re doing now), both parties benefit because they’ll get some free stuff too!
- You have to do a lot of work. For example, you’d have to sign up for a bunch of new apps, download them, and then use them. This takes time and effort that could be better spent elsewhere (like watching TV or playing video games).
- Some apps aren’t available in your country or language. Most companies don’t make their app available worldwide because they want to target specific markets—and launching an app without worrying about trying to please everyone worldwide at once is hard enough. If you’re hoping this is something that can just be ignored, think again: if you live outside of those regions where an app is currently available, then there won’t be any way for you to earn rewards! To avoid missing out on amazing opportunities like these due solely because of where we call home may seem unfair at first glance but don’t worry too much about it since most companies will offer ways for users outside those countries still able to participate by posting photos or videos instead which makes all kinds fun stuff possible even if not everything gets unlocked right away 🙂
If you’ve been looking for an incentive to start making better choices about what you eat and how active you are, check out HealthyWage! HealthyWage is a service that pays you to eat healthily. That’s right, HealthyWage rewards users with cash for eating healthy and exercising. This can be done by logging your food intake via their app or website and tracking your steps through an activity tracker like FitBit.
How to sign-up HealthyWage
- Sign up for HealthyWage.
- Choose a plan, enter your details and complete the payment process.
- You will now receive a verification email from HealthyWage. Click on the link in this email to activate your account and verify yourself as an individual or business owner.
How to claim a Sign-up bonus HealthyWage
To claim the bonus, you must be a member of HealthyWage. To do so, go to the website and click on the “Sign Up” button. Enter your details in the next pop-up window and create an account by clicking the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
You will receive a confirmation email within 10 minutes with an activation link in it. Click on this link to confirm your email address and activate your account successfully. After doing this, you can now claim your bonus by following these steps:
- Click on the “Claim Bonus” button located right under where you see “Your Balance” (on the homepage).
- Fill out fields related to personal information like name, address, etc., then hit the submit button at the bottom right corner of the page.
You can earn cash back or points on every purchase as a rewards cardholder. You can redeem the rewards for statement credit or gift cards. Some banks allow you to convert your points or cash back into miles that can be used for travel on any airline, hotel stays, and car rentals.
How to Sign-up DoorDash?
To sign up for DoorDash, you must visit the official website at https://www.doordash.com/. You can also download an app from either iTunes or Google Play Store and install it on your mobile device.
Once you log in to the website, click on the ‘Start Driving’ button available at the top-right corner of your screen. This will lead you to another page where all basic information about Doordash is given, like what are the benefits of driving for Doordash and how much money can be earned by doing so, etc., along with a link asking if you have a car or not. After clicking on this link and answering questions related to whether you have a car or not, it will provide some options such as Uber driver referral code or Lyft driver referral code (if possible), along with other options such as Sign up bonus details, etc., which helps users understand better about signing up for them respectively.
After entering all required details, users must complete their profile by verifying their identity through various methods such as uploading valid ID proof documents like Passport / Driving License / Voter Card Online OTP Verification (for India only), uploading Aadhaar card number & Photo Verification or Phone Number Verification through SMS based OTP (One Time Password). Once done, users should click on Get Started button to proceed further with the registration process successfully.
How to sign-up DoorDash
How to sign-up DoorDash
- Go to the DoorDash website, and then in the top right corner, you’ll see a “Sign Up” button. Click it and choose “Dasher” (the name of their delivery drivers) as your role.
- Enter your email address, create an account password, and then click “Create Account” to continue setting up your profile information for applying for jobs on DoorDash as a delivery driver.
- Next, enter some basic personal information like your name, birth date, and gender before clicking “Next Step” at the bottom of this page to continue verifying your identity by either uploading an ID photo or taking an in-person selfie with a specific piece of ID displayed in the picture (e..g driver’s license). You’ll be prompted to enter this info if you haven’t already done so – if so, proceed by doing so again now!
- Then fill out all required fields, including income verification info such as bank statements or recent paystubs, until everything looks correct before clicking “Save Changes.” Now we’re ready for our next step, which is navigating back over towards where we were just editing our profile details earlier today—but instead being redirected straightaway into the Pay Cycle Management area where we’ll begin working towards earning some money!
How to claim a Sign-up bonus DoorDash
- Go to the DoorDash website.
- Click on the “Claim Bonus” button at the top of the page, next to an orange box with a dollar sign (just like this: $).
- Enter your information as prompted and click “Claim.”
- Confirm that you have read and agree to DoorDash’s terms and conditions by clicking “I Agree” at the bottom of the page after reading through them thoroughly, if applicable for your location or situation
You already do these things, so you may as well get paid for doing them. The best part is that most of these offers are free to sign up for!
- Get paid to shop online: Shopkick and Ibotta are two apps that offer cash back on purchases when you buy products from specific retailers. They also offer special promotions where they’ll give extra points after buying certain products, like beer at Target or gift cards at Walgreens. Think of it as having a rewards card without needing to carry a physical card around with you.
- Get paid to eat out: Checkout 51 is an app that allows users across the country (and even internationally) to earn cash back on groceries and restaurants by scanning their receipts after making purchases at local stores and restaurants. The more often you use Checkout 51, the more money you will earn—so ensure your grocery receipts are always ready!
A few drawbacks of these surveys include:
- An excessive amount of time is required to earn a decent amount of money.
- Some of the survey sites require you to have a minimum amount of time to qualify for a survey. For example, some sites require you to complete 20 surveys to qualify for more surveys.
- The payouts from many survey sites are not competitive with other side hustles or work opportunities. For example, some sites have a high payout threshold, such as $50 before sending out any money, and others offer less than $1 per hour if you take all their available surveys daily!
To sign up for Survey Junkie, you must go to their website. You can find it by clicking on the link below:
Once you’re on the website, you will want to click “Join Free Now.” This is where you can choose what kind of account you want and fill out all your information! It’s easy and fast! Once you are done with this step, it’s time for Step 2!
- For Survey Junkie to give you $5 in cash or Amazon gift card credit after signing up through our link (and receiving your first survey), we need a referral code from them to know who referred us. Please use our referral code “CJSMITH12345” when signing up at SurveyJunkie so that both parties receive credit for completing this task successfully.*
How to sign-up Survey Junkie
Signing up to Survey Junkie is easy, but you should follow a few steps to ensure your account is set up properly.
- Sign up with a good email address. You’ll want to ensure the email address you use has some security attached to it. Otherwise, you may face problems when trying to redeem your prizes or take surveys.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+. These options will help verify that you’re human and won’t get flagged by bots as spamming the site with fake accounts (which could trigger an automatic ban). Additionally, these social media sites are often used for authentication purposes throughout the internet–so this step could save you time in other places online!
- Sign up via phone number verification code or credit card information if needed by Survey Junkie during the registration process–this way, they know they’re dealing with someone ready to go!
How to claim a Sign-up bonus Survey Junkie
To claim a $10 sign-up bonus, use this link. You’ll get your bonus if you complete your first survey within 90 days of signing up. If you don’t complete it within three months, there’s no way to get that money back.
Once you’ve completed one survey with Survey Junkie and received your $10 sign-up bonus, revisit their site regularly because they often offer special deals where they’ll pay more per survey than usual (usually around $1).
When you can earn money from apps, it’s a great thing. You get to make some extra cash on the side, but it’s also easy to do! This is a good option if you don’t have much time to spare or need help making money quickly and easily. The best part about earning rewards in apps is that they give access to many ways of being paid out and withdrawing funds into your bank account (which is fast). Some of these apps will even allow users to redeem their rewards instantly after they’re earned through PayPal or gift cards.
There are some cons to using this card. Firstly, the Sign-up bonus is only good for one year. If you don’t spend enough in that time, you’ll be out of luck when getting another sign-up bonus from Rakuten. The second con is that if you’re not a big spender, this card might not be for you because even though there’s no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees; it does charge 3% for cash advances on non-ATM withdrawals and balance transfers (4% if made within the first 90 days). Also, remember that most people who get approved will get an initial credit limit between $500-$8K, so don’t expect anything too high until after your first year with them!
We hope we’ve given you a glimpse into some of the best apps for earning money and bonuses and how to sign-up and claim your bonus. If you have any questions about these sites or others, feel free to leave them in the comments below!